Looking for something delicious to whip together for you and your loved one this Valentine's Day? Or even looking for a simple dish for dinner this week? Well that's where chicken spaghetti comes in!
- 1 rotisserie chicken, deboned
- 1 package of spaghetti
- 1 block (1 lb) of Velveeta
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes with green chilies
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to boil, add pasta
- While the pasta is cooking, debone chicken and cut Velveeta cheese block into cubes
- Strain pasta when it’s finished, and add chicken, Velveeta, cream of mushroom soup, garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- Cook the pasta mixture over medium low until cheese is melted and ingredients are incorporated.
- Put pasta mixture into a pan, top with shredded cheese, and bake in a preheated oven at 375º for 20 minutes, or until the top gets golden brown and crispy.