JACKSON TWP., Ohio-- Fire investigators have concluded that the fire at Tristan Rubber Molding in Jackson Township was accidental.
Jackson Township Fire Chief Tracy Hogue told FOX 8's Dave Nethers that investigators determined that the fire was started by a maintenance man who was using a handheld propane torch to thaw out a steam discharge line.
Firefighters were called to the plant just before 9 a.m. Tuesday. No one was injured.
Damage is estimated at $3 million.
CLICK HERE for more; watch a past report in the video above.