Horseradish Crusted Salmon
Courtesy of: Berea Union Depot Taverne
- Black pearl salmon (or any salmon you prefer)
- Olive oil
- Horsey crumbs (see additional recipe)
- Horsey drizzle (see additional recipe)
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees
- Portion salmon fillet, 4 to 8 oz.
- Preheat pan with oil.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt, pepper and if you prefer garlic and onion powders
- Place in pan seasoning side down.
- Sear until golden brown
- Sprinkle top with horsey crumbs
- Place in oven and bake to desired doneness
- Drizzle fillet with horsey sauce.
Equal parts horseradish and panko bread crumbs. Blend until thoroughly mixed.
Equal parts horseradish and mayonnaise. Blend until smooth.