October 21, 2015
Hollywood & Dine
David made one of the staff’s favorite fall time recipes! Take a look at our video clips to watch David make his Sage Butternut Squash Risotto.
Lowdown on Layering
We’re helping you dress for the cool weather – without looking bulky! We got the lowdown on layering from Kim Crow, Owner of Evie Lou.
It’s a favorite of many in the Cleveland area and now North Canton is getting a taste of the best Mexican food around. Natalie heads inside their new location on Dressler Road.
The last time she was here we talked Sangria. Today, it was all about the “Spooktacular” side of wines! Ryanne Haditsch from Your Wine Cellar joined us in studio with her delicious brews.
All About Apples
It’s apple season in Ohio! With so many types to choose from, how do you pick? That’s why Nancy Patterson from Patterson’s Fruit Farm joined us in the kitchen with some of her top picks.
Make next year’s garden bigger and better
Not that the growing season in Ohio is officially over, it’s time to focus on next year! Lisa Graf from Graf Growers joined us with the steps to making your 2016 garden bigger and better than ever.
You can find Graf Growers on White Pond Drive in Akron.
It’s time to celebrate Pinktober! Every day in October, the Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park will have a variety of events to support local cancer fighting efforts. President, Mark Birtha joined us in studio with more information.
- October 22nd at 7:30pm En Vogue Charity Concert
- October 29th at 7:30pm Dance for the Cause House Party featuring the Bobby Harris Band and a Live & Silent Auction.
- Guitar extravaganza: one-of-a-kind guitars signed by artists like Earth, Wind & Fire, Chicago, Charlie Daniels, Gregg Allman, and more!
- All Inclusive trip to Punta Cana
- Indians Experience Package