CLEVELAND, Ohio - October is National Pasta Month and Bravo Executive Chef Phil Yandolino is helping us celebrate!
Chef Yandolino shared one of the restaurant's delicious recipes with Fox 8's Wayne Dawson.
Click here to find a Bravo restaurant near you.
Shrimp Piccante Spaghattini
½ oz of blended oil
10 each 31/40 shrimp
1 tsp Cajun seasoning
½ tsp chopped garlic
2 oz spdl of roasted broccoli
3 oz ladle of lobster bercy
3 oz ladle of tomato compote
1 tbsp. of feta cheese
1 #60 scoop of lobster butter
1 tbsp. of julienne basil
1 tbsp. of chopped cilantro
6 oz of cooked Spaghettini
1 tbsp. of boursin cheese
- Season shrimp with Cajun seasoning.
- Heat oil in saute pan.
- Add shrimp, sear both sides and cook to medium.
- Add garlic and saute, add roasted broccoli.
- Add lobster bercy, tomato compote and feta cheese and bring it to a simmer.
- Add lobster butter and stir to incorporate.
- Add basil and cilantro.
- Heat pasta in boiling water.
- Drain and add hot pasta to pan and toss well.
- Place in center of pasta bowl.
- Garnish with boursin cheese.