AVON, Ohio– The big day is here. We have just announced the winner of the 2015 St.Jude Dream Home giveaway.
The winner of the $500,000 dream home is Naomi Williams of Olmsted Township.
For three years in a row, Buckingham Homes has built the stunning home. And for three years in a row the generous donors at Red Tail Golf Community donated the property.
The dream home wasn't the only ticket we pulled this morning. Many prizes were at-stake. All 18-thousand verified tickets were entered into the giant ticket drum by CPA Gregory D. Hostelley of Inner Circle Accounting and Tax Advisors.
St. Jude representatives will be calling all winners to inform them of their prizes.
6 a.m. winners:
- Kelly Weiss-of Cleveland-$1,500 in visa gift cards from Bay Furnace
- Shari Hazeltine-of Kingsville- $1,500.00 gift certificate to Milano Monuments for a statue of your choice or toward a memorial stone
- Theresa Grecol-of Parma Heights-$2,500 Panera Bread Prize Package
- Jodi Woods-of Elyria-$1,500 in gas cards from Shell True North
7 a.m. Winners
- Stephen Bormet-of Mogadore-$1,500 gift certificate to Conrad’s Tire Express- Total Car Care for either tires, service or maintenance
- Carol Gilligan-of Parma-Set of bicycles both men’s and women’s 26” Giant Sedona Comfort Series bikes valued at over $1,000 from Bicycle Bill’s in Vermilion
- Mary Gonzales-of Vermilion-$1,000 gift certificate from Perfect Power Wash for their services which includes: house washing, roof cleaning, concrete cleaning, seal, gutter brightening, and gutter clean-out.
- Kathryn Golden-of Westlake- Huntervention Weekend Makeover, including three fans, accessories and a $250 Visa gift card valued at $1,000.
- David Dier-of Olmsted Falls-Artesso SmartTouch Kitchen Faucet in Brilliance Stainless with coordinating soap dispenser valued at $1,012.50 courtesy of Brizo
8 a.m. Winners
- Vanessa Russell-of Strongsville- $10,000 hot tub from Litehouse Pools and Spas
- Helen Supers-Avon-Big Green Egg package
- Mary Sanders-University Heights- a car from the Nick Abraham Auto Mall
9 a.m. Winners
- Genny Adamo-of Westlake- $10,000 of La-Z-Boy furniture
- Chas W. Jackson-of Sheffield Lake-iPad mini from La-Z-Boy
All these prizes were available for those who purchased a $100 ticket to the St. Jude Dream home. Even the winner of the car had a chance to win the home as their ticket was returned into the drum.
We can’t forget the reason behind all of this excitement. Thanks to all those who purchased a ticket and helped on this campaign we were able to raise $1.8 million for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
**Click here for a list of those who participated in building or helping with the dream home**