3 taken to hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Cleveland

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

(FOX 8 image)

CLEVELAND– A carbon monoxide leak sends three people to the hospital. It happened inside a building on East 49th St. in Cleveland.

A spokesperson for Dominion says they had been called to the residence last week and red-tagged the boiler and water heater because of a defective chimney. Tonight, they were turned back on. There’s no word on the victims’ conditions.

Keep it to FOX 8 News and FOX8.com for more.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.