Swordfish with Peach Salsa
Compliments of: Whole Foods
- 2 nectarines or peaches, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 6 lightly packed cups baby arugula
- 3 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 (12-ounce) swordfish steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Combine nectarines, onion, cilantro, lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
In a separate medium bowl, combine arugula and 1 teaspoon oil.
Heat remaining 2 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with pepper and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and add to skillet.
Cook, turning once, until browned and almost opaque in the center, 7 to 8 minutes, being careful not to overcook.
Divide greens between plates; top greens with fish and salsa.