Chef Matt Mytro from Flour in Moreland Hills and Chef Michael Ollier with Certified Angus Beef are teaming up for Summer Grilling Nights at Flour on Friday, June 27th. Click here for more information.
Flour’s Certified Angus Beef ® Ribeyes with Polenta
- 8 16-ounce Certified Angus Beef ® ribeye steaks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups polenta (Anson Mills brand preferred)
- 12 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup garlic confit
- 3 sprigs rosemary, wrapped in cheesecloth and tied
- 1 1/2 cups mascarpone
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Place polenta, milk, confit and rosemary in a large pot on very low heat. Cook for 2 hours, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Remove rosemary; add mascarpone and Parmesan. Blend with a large hand-held immersion blender for 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cool on sheet tray; cut into squares. Cook polenta squares on grill to warm before serving.
- Season steaks and grill over medium-high heat to desired doneness. Remove steaks from grill and allow to rest 5 minutes.
- Serve polenta with steaks.