April 15, 2014
Little Lakewood Pasta Company
Megan Manning from the Little Lakewood Pasta Company was in the kitchen today making homemade Cajun Fettuccine!
For homemade pasta of every variety, find Megan at these Farmer’s Markets:
- Kamm’s Corner Indoor Winter Market, on the 2nd Sunday of every month from 10-2 at the Creton Center 3853 W 168th St. Cleveland, OH 44111
- Haymaker’s Farmer’s Market in Kent every Saturday from 10 -1 located at the United Methodist Church at 1435 E. Main St.
- This Summer – Lakewood Farmers Market which will be every Saturday 10-1 held in the City Center Plaza in front of Marcs in Downtown Lakewood
- This Summer – Kamm’s Corner summer Market which will be every Sunday 10-1 as well as the Lakewood Leaf, which is held in front of the Lakewood Library every Thursday from 5:30-8:30 PM.
Ask Dr. Marc
We had such a huge response with viewer health questions for Dr. Marc, that we kept on asking them! Dr. Marc tackled kidney, cosmetic and more.
Tweet your health questions to @askdrmarc
Epic Bow Ties
When it comes to men’s fashion, this guest is a trendsetter! Kory Piorkowski is the Founder of the Epic Bowtie Company and had colorful looks for men, women, and children!
All of their bow ties are handmade in Cleveland from old recycled fabric or new fabric. Each one is under $35!
With the Ohio weather this morning, we knew that you’d need your travel deal of the week!
For Southwest Vacations:
- Book your beach vacation and travel by 8/31 and receive up to $150.00 off- good for US, Mexico and Caribbean bookings (full screen)
- 7 night Mexico prices in May- to good to pass up prices start at $869.00 per person including roundtrip air, 7 nights hotel-all inclusive, roundtrip transfers and taxes
Nancy’s Main Street Diner
Ever wish you could roll back the clock, ten, twenty, even thirty years ago? That’s exactly what is happening at Nancy’s Main Street Diner! In honor of the diner’s 30th anniversary, they are rolling back the prices to exactly what they were 30 years ago!! We are talking burgers for under $2, a side of fries for 25 cents and more!
Denise Shutek from Nancy’s was in studio with some of their delicious (giant!) homemade pies. Nancy’s is known for their amazing breakfast (breakfast pizza), and made-from-scratch dinners.
Find Nancy’s Main Street Diner at 426 North Main Street in Grafton, Ohio! Or call them at: (440) 926-2462!
Reading, math, and ballroom dancing? It’s all part of the curriculum for students at Bluestone Elementary School in Euclid!
The mission of Dancing Classrooms Northeast Ohio is to build social awareness, confidence, and self-esteem in children through social dance. It breaks down social barriers and teaches respect for others.
To learn more, visit: www.dancingclassroomsneo.org
Trending Now: Hair Chalk
You’ve heard of sidewalk chalk, but what about chalk to color your hair? It’s a new trend popping up in salons across the country. Our Rachel Stephens took us inside Salon Rootz to learn how to apply it!