Salmon & Crab Cakes
Recipe from Chef Eric Rogers of Nevaeh Cuisine & Catering in South Euclid
- 8 oz. center cut salmon (fresh)
- 8 oz. lump crab meat (can)
- 1 oz. fresh parsley
- 1 oz. fresh scallions
- 2 oz. panko bread crumbs
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 oz. mayonnaise
- Season and cook salmon on medium heat until done.
- Combine salmon, crab, herbs & scallions with mayonnaise and bread crumbs forming patties.
- Freeze for 3 minutes to set.
- In saute pan, add olive oil on medium heat and brown cakes for 3 - 4 minutes per side.
- Serve with favorite dipping sauce.