Brick House Tavern & Tap Meatball Recipe
Brick House Tavern & Tap Classic Meatballs
An easy, delicious meal idea the whole family will love.
Below is the recipe for ‘Brick House Tavern & Tap’s classic meatballs,’ which was prepared on FOX 8 News in The Morning Sunday.
Makes 14 meatballs
Ground Chuck 12 oz
Ground Pork 5 oz.
Ground Italian Sausage, Spicy 5 oz.
Panko Bread Crumbs 1/4 cup
Large Eggs 1 each
Salt, Kosher ¼ tsp
Ground Black Pepper dash
Marinara Sauce 1 quart
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. With your hands, mix everything (except the marinara sauce) until evenly combined.
3. Roll the mixture into 2 oz. (w) balls.
4. Place the balls on a parchment lined sheet pan.
5. Cook in a 350° oven for 20 minutes.
6. Heat the marinara sauce in a large pot on the stove over medium heat.
7. Add the meatballs and cook for 15 minutes.