February 18, 2014
NYC Lombardi’s Pizza
While in New York City, David took us to America’s oldest pizzeria! Take a look at our video clip to get your taste buds moving!
Lombardi’s Pizza is located on Spring Street in New York, NY. Look for more from New York City on tomorrow’s show! David is taking us inside a Little Italy shop.
Spring Fashion Trends
There may be mounds of snow outside, but we are starting to think Spring at New Day Cleveland. Annie Dorsey from Great Northern Mall joined Natalie with the latest trends you will see this spring – thing lace, crop tops, western, and bright colors! Take a look at our video clip.
- Pointy-toed flat are from Aldo
- Floral Hair Accessories are from Claire’s
- Outfits are from Forever 21
Another budding Spring trend is hairstyles inspired by this year’s Oscar Nominees! Our Rachel Stephens headed to Studio MZ to check it out.
Studio MZ is located on Chagrin Boulevard in Woodmere.
Rain, snow, or shine – the day starts very early for some folks in Lakewood. We went inside a bakery called, Breadsmith!
Breadsmith is located on Detroit road in Lakewood. They open at 7 a.m.!
Dr. Marc: Women’s Heart Health
February is Heart Month and today, Dr. Marc is talking about women and Heart Disease.
Remember, if you have health questions, you can tweet them to @askdrmarc and he’ll get you the answers you need!
Natalie went inside a local shop that’s glistening full of accessories! It’s called Wicked Sugar. Take a look at our video clip!
Wicked Sugar is located on W. 130th in Strongsville.
A great dinner for two inside a grocery store? Just head to Market District!
- The first Thursday of every month, Market District hosts “Explore Food & Wine!” It’s an informal food and wine pairing that costs $15 per person. No reservations required.
- The third Thursday of every month, you can experience their Wine Dinner which includes 5 courses. It costs $30 per person and does require reservations.
- Every Friday is Food & Wine Friday! Interactive food and wine pairings happen from 6-8 pm.
- The Wine Bar Menu is offered daily
Paying for College
It’s a topic parents dread. How will you pay for your child’s college? Here to help was Dr. Michele Scott Taylor from College Now Great Cleveland! She talked about the FAFSA Campaign. Go to our video clip page for the full story.
Call (216) 241-5587 or visit www.collegenowgc.org
Tree House Gallery & Tea Room
Tree House Gallery & Tea Room is located on Detroit Road in Avon.
Call (440) 934-1636 or visit: