Recipe from FOX 8's Enrique Correa
Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog)
- 1- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 -15-ounce can coconut milk
- 1 -12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 cup white rum (optional)
- 4 egg yolks, beaten or simple egg nog
- 1- 15-ounce can cream of coconut “Coco Lopez”
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon & cinnamon sticks
- Ground nutmeg
Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until combined and frothy.
Pour into a glass pitcher and refrigerate for 2-8 hours.