- Two 8 oz. packages of Kraft sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 lb. package of Velveeta cheese
- 2 large packages of cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. of hot chili powder
- 2 tbsp. of paprika
Work together sharp cheddar cheese, Velveeta cheese and cream cheese until smooth.
Add Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
Place in refrigerator until firm.
Roll in chili powder and paprika.
Cover in plastic wrap then wrap in tissue paper. Add bow.
Recipe makes 8-10 balls, depending on size.