October 14, 2013 Road Trip: Mapleside
David and Natalie spend the hour at the beautiful Mapleside Farms in Brunswick, Ohio.
294 Pearl Road
Brunswick, OH 44212
Find the complete list of Pumpkin Village hours and activities:
The Orchard House Restaurant
For Zombie Paintball Tickets:
Neil Zurcher’s Favorite Fall Trips:
FAVORITE AUTUMN ONE TANK TRIPS
- Vermilion – home of the Woollybear Festival, Brummer’s Candies, Lorain County Metro Parks, farm markets, orchards, etc.
- Hocking hills – especially the inn at Cedar Falls, zip lines, cabins, waterfalls.
- The covered bridges of Ashtabula County, America’s longest covered bridge, wineries.
- The Lake Erie islands in the fall. Crowds are gone, much more relaxed, great way to see a stormy autumn day and watch the lake from an island.
- Roscoe village in Coshocton, like visiting an autumn day in the past. Great diner at Unusual Junction, lots of cozy b and b’s, rolling hills
- Clifton mill in Southwest Ohio, World’s largest water-powered grist mill, next door to John Bryan state park, near Young’s Jersey Dairy
- Marietta, Ohio, still time to see autumn on the Ohio river from the deck of a real sternwheeler boat.
- Presque isle in Erie, Pennsylvania where else can you drive seven miles out into Lake Erie and enjoy the colors of autumn
- Route five in Western, PA and New York, lots of grapes, goat milk fudge, autumn colors and small towns and wineries
- Route 7 in Ohio through Columbiana County, ride the historic Lincoln highway and see diner, museum and beautiful rolling Ohio countrysides.