‘Senior Games’ Road Closures
CLEVELAND — The 2013 National Senior Games will attract about 30,000 athletes and visitors to Northeast Ohio as the competition heats up!
In order for several events to take place, some traffic restrictions will be in place.
See below for details on road closures by date.
The Senior Games will be played now through Aug. 1.
Here are other helpful resources about the Senior Games:
- National Senior Games general information
- Greater Cleveland Sports Commission
- National Senior Games RTA Pass
- Ride RTA
SUNDAY, JULY 28 ROAD CLOSURES – Cycling
- E. 9th St. (Southbound): Erieside Ave. – Lakeside Ave. 5:30 am-12 pm (One lane northbound will be maintained)
- Shoreway (Westbound): I-90 to Edgewater Dr. Exit Ramp 5:30 am-12 pm (Edgewater Park / marina access via Lake Ave. at Clifton Blvd.)
- Shoreway (Eastbound): Lake Ave. – W. Lakeside Ave. 5:30 am-12 pm (Edgewater Park / marina access via Lake Ave. at Clifton Blvd.)
- Erieside Ave.: W. 3rd St. – E. 9th St. 5:30 am-12 pm
- W. Lakeside Ave.: W. 6th St. – Ontario St. 5:30 am-12 pm
- W. 3rd St.: W. Lakeside Ave. – Erieside Ave. 5:30 am-12 pm (Access to NorthCoast Harbor via E. 9th St.)
WEDNESDAY, JULY 31 ROAD CLOSURES – Race Walk
- Erieside Ave.: W. 3rd St. – Al Lerner Way 5:30 am-12 pm (Access to NorthCoast Harbor via E. 9th St.)