April 16, 2013
Stownut Donut and Diner
We started off the morning with breakfast! We turned to the pros for some great breakfast wraps – Karen Bellian from Stownut Donut and Diner joined us. Check out our video clip to get your mouth watering!
Stownut Donut and Diner is located on 3055 Graham Road in Stow, Ohio.
Warm weather means more time outside. Here with new ways to stay safe was Charles Crespo from Rose Guardian! Their new specialty pepper sprays even include an iPhone case spray! Watch our video clip to find the spray best suited to keep YOU safe.
Your Vine or Mine
Take a little trip out East and you will find one of the coziest, friendliest spots in town. David discovered “Your Vine or Mine” on one of our recent road trips! Enjoy a glass of their wine or customize your own. Your Vine or Mine is located in Painesville.
Shisler’s Cheese House
We heard of a great place in Copley Township that’s serving up wine, cheese, and gourmet sandwiches. We sent Natalie into Shisler’s Cheese House!
Pack your bags! We’re taking another trip with Canary Travel and we want you to join us!
New Day Cleveland Trip to Riveria Maya Mexico:
- 9/19 for 3 or 7 nights.
- 3 nights $799.00 per person
- 7 nights $1099.00 per person
- the price includes roundtrip air, hotel-all inclusive, roundtrip transfers and taxes!
- Deposit is $100.00 per person
- Final Balance due 7/15
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Bottomless fruit juices and soft drinks
- Top-shelf spirits and premium beer, whenever you like
- Hip, cozy suites with the latest gadgets, including flat screen TV
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- 24-hour room service
- Pool and beach wait service
- Reservation-free gourmet restaurants
- Bars and lounges
- Endless daytime activities: deep sea diving*, golf*, kayaking, snorkeling, tennis, windsurfing* and more
- Nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- Explorer’s Kids Club with supervised activities
Car Seat Safety
The rules are much different since we were kids. Did you know a child must use a booster seat in the car until they are 8 years old or 4’9 feet tall? Here to talk car seat safety was Jennifer Walker from University Hospital’s Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital.
Infant Seat – only goes rear facing and often is used as a carrier that then snaps into a base that remains in the car. Carrier also can snap into travel systems. Typically these seats have a maximum weight limit of 30 pounds.
Convertible Car Seat – these seats can be used rear facing until the child reaches the maximum weight listed by the manufacturer (typically 35-40 pounds) and then can be turned forward facing until the child reaches the maximum weight limit (anywhere from 50-80 pounds)
Booster Seat – raises a child up and properly positions the vehicle safety belt on the body. Used after the child outgrows the car seat AND is at least age 4. Booster seats are used until the child reaches 8 years old or is 4’9” tall.
If you want to post a link online to more information on this topic, you can use www.RainbowBabies.org/Kohls.
Ichiban Salon and Day Spa
From babies, to teenagers! Prom season is upon us! When it comes to hairstyles, this year, it’s all about inspiration from the past. Check out our video clip to see what we mean.