Cranberry Apple Casserole
- 3 cups peeled, chopped apples
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (1-12 oz bag)
- 3 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 packets of Cinnamon Spice Instant Oatmeal
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
-Combine apples, cranberries & 3 Tablespoons of flour. Toss to coat. Add 1 cup sugar and mix well.
-Place in 2-quart casserole dish.
-For the topping, combine oatmeal, nuts, 1/2 cup flour, brown sugar, add butter & stir well. Spoon over fruit mixture.
-Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.