October 4, 2012
Audrey’s Sweet Threads
Audrey Bergrin joined us again and this time she brought a very special guest! We welcomed Gene Kagan to the show. Gene is a fashion designer and producer with innovative, yet cost conscious styles, inspired by 60’s icons. Take a look at our video clip!
Frank Sinatra Meatballs
Our mom chef, Madelon Alunni, says she can make meatballs just like Frank Sinatra! Our verdict? We have a new favorite meatball recipe! Check out her video clip!
Mr. Hero’s Chef, Jim Cox, took over the kitchen to cook us their new gourmet HERO burgers!
Your Health Today
If you notice a few more aches and pains once the weather gets cooler, you may not be imagining it. Dr. Elaine Husni from the Cleveland Clinic joined Frankie to explain some factors that can affect osteoarthritis (OA).
To learn more, visit www.my.clevelandclinic.org
Real Deals – Jui Li Salon and Spa
Ladies, you are to want to take advantage of this Real Deal! Christian Giardini from Jui Li Salon and Spa stopped by to describe all they have to offer.
- Hair care – including corrective coloring and keratin straightening treatments
- Skin – use organic skincare line from Hungary. Facials, body sugarings, diamond peels.
- Nail services
- Permanent makeup
- Recently launched Kevin Murphy line
Also, check out their upcoming events:
- Wellness Day – October 15, 2012, 9:30-2:30
- American Heart Association Fundraiser – October 29, 2012, 9:30-3:30
To purchase your Real Deals gift certificate, visit www.fox8.com!