Bottoms Up! Cleveland is a Top 5 Beer City
If you’re on a quest for the perfect brew, you don’t have to go far.
Cleveland has landed on GQ magazine’s top beer cities in America list.
Why did our city make the cut? According to GQ, Cleveland is a “hard-working frontier town built on booze.”
Highlighted places for a cold one include:
– Great Lakes Brewing Company for its Dormunder Gold
– Happy Dog bar for its “top-notch” beer
– Market Garden for the “country’s best” brown ale
– Nano Brew Cleveland for its amber ale
– Heinen’s for its growlers
The other brew towns that made the list are: Los Angeles; Denver; Philadelphia; San Francisco.
*Read more on GQ HERE