Concord Restaurant Catches Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

The Redhawk Grille caught fire on Aug. 24, 2012 (Courtesy: Jennifer Schmid)

CONCORD, Ohio — A restaurant in Concord went up in flames on Friday, forcing customers and employees to evacuate.

The Concord Fire Department said it was called to the Redhawk Grille on Auburn Road around 5:41 p.m.

Crews worked for about an hour to control the flames that started in the back side of the building.

Investigators were not sure whether the fire began inside or outside the structure.

No injuries were reported and a damage estimate was not immediately available.

Redhawk Grille will be closed indefinitely.