Recipes by Connie Cahill of Velvet Ice Cream
OVER THE TOP CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH SUNDAE
- 6 homemade or bakery Chocolate Chunk cookies
- 1 (56-ounce) container VELVET Max ‘n Erma’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce, warmed
- 2 sliced bananas, peel removed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
In six ice cream bowls, crumble one cookie into each bowl. Top with a large scoop of VELVET Max ‘n Erma’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice cream. Divide sliced bananas and chopped pecans and drizzle with warm hot fudge sauce. Serves 6.
CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CUPCAKES
WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CUPCAKES!
RASPBERRY FUDGE CREPES (Bonus Recipe, Not Shown in Video)
- 1 (4.5 ounce) prepared and refrigerated crepes
- 1 container VELVET Raspberry Fudge Ice Cream
- 1 (10-ounce) jar all-fruit seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
In a small saucepan, combine the raspberry jam and orange juice; heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Divide scoops of VELVET Raspberry Fudge Ice Cream down the center of eight to ten crepes. Fold unfilled part of crepes over ice cream. Top each crepe with fresh raspberries and drizzle warmed sauce over the fruit. Serves 8-10.