My Town: Main Street Vermilion Farmers Market
VERMILION, Ohio – Main Street Vermilion will kick off its Farmers Market with opening day on July 7. The Market will be open Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in Victory Park at Main and Ohio Streets through September 29.
- Fresh produce form Westwind Farm
- Old Milan Canal Farm
- Specialty breads from Our Little Secret Garden
- Vermilion Arts Guild
- Gemeli’s Shaved Italian Ice
- Woodcraft and corn hole games
- Cut fresh flowers, herbs, dish gardens, floral arrangements
- Homemade pies from Easy as Pie
- Honey and jams
- Tastefully Simple
- Gourmet popcorn and gourmet organic tea
You can also enjoy live music each week. Click here for more information.