- 1 C. sugar
- 1/4 C. Olive Oil
- 3/4 C. apple cider vinegar
- 1 med onion finely chopped
- 1 med green pepper finely chopped
- 1 small jar diced pimentos
- 1 can black-eyed peas
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can corn or grilled corn on the cob
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 small can diced green chilies
Add all the chopped, jarred and canned ingredients to a large bowl.
Over medium-high heat, bring the sugar and apple cider vinegar to a boil. Mix well with a whisk.
Let cool for a minute before adding the olive oil. Mix well. Pour the vinegar mixture over the chopped ingredients in the bowl. Mix well and serve!
Makes enough for a good party!