Man Dies, Swallowed Dentures During Sex

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A man in Taiwan was the victim of an odd accident that claimed his life, according to a KTLA report.

The report states that the 74-year-old man died when he accidentally swallowed his dentures during sex.

According to the KTLA report, after being transported to a local hospital, doctors found his dentures stuck in his throat.

Read the full KTLA report.

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.