CLEVELAND-- Dozens of people shaved their heads and it's all for a good cause.
Beverage Distributors on King Avenue in Cleveland hosted an event for the St. Baldrick's Foundation on Tuesday.
The company is donating $50 towards childhood cancer research for every head shaved. About $750 was donated before the clippers came out.
Cleveland-area events have raised more than $180,000 for the foundation.
There are plenty more St. Baldrick's events coming up:
- March 11 at noon, North Canton Racquet Club
- March 16 at 6 a.m., UH Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital
- March 17 at 3 p.m., A.J. Rocco's
- March 23 at 9 a.m., St. Mark School in Cleveland
- March 25 at 1 p.m., Cleveland Heights Community Center