November 8, 2016
Lucy’s Sweet Surrender Apple Tart
We sweetened up Election Day with an Apple Tart from Lucy’s Sweet Surrender! Michael Feigenbaum joined us in the kitchen for the recipe.
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is just 16 days away? Here with everything you’ll need for Turkey Day was Jose Alvarado from Bed, Bath & Beyond.
Be sure to visit Bed, Bath & Beyond’s Beachwood location on Saturday, November 19th to see Michael Symon! He will be doing signings from 3 to 5pm.
Today’s featured items:
- Calphalon Contemporary NS Roaster that includes a rack, lifters and baster
- Calphalon Comtemporary Stainless Roaster with Rack
- Accessories: Baster, Basting Brush, 3 Piece Cutting Board, Fat Seperator
- Crock-Pot Choose-A-Crock Programmable Slow Cooker
- Nevaeh White in Gold dinnerware exclusively ours available in select stores
- Michael Symon: 6inch Chef Knife and 3.5 Paring Knife
Swirl Wine Bar
If you’re looking for a little escape from the Holiday hustle and bustle – check out Swirl Wine Bar! You’ll find it on Bainbridge Road in Solon.
Canary Travel: Disney
Imagine the excitement of Walt Disney World on water! Our friends at Canary Travel have all the details on Disney cruises:
- 3 Night Bahamas
- Sails to Nassau and Castaway Cay (Disney’s Private Island)
- $2600 family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids)
- Select travel dates in April-May 2017. We also have prices until early 2018.
Lovely Paperie & Gifts
Stumped on what to gift that special someone in your life? Look no further than Lovely Paperie & Gifts! You’ll find it on Detroit Road in Rocky River. They are open Monday through Saturday, but be sure to check their website for extended Holiday hours.
Shareable Holiday Punch
With the Holidays approaching, wouldn’t it be nice to have some festive refreshments for your guests? Here with easy recipes for shareable punch was Adam Hand from Punch Bowl Social.
Eggplant Parmesan with Viewer Ray
He’s a huge fan of the show, and is also a mean cook! We invited New Day Cleveland Viewer, Ray Hamilton, to the kitchen to make his famous Eggplant Parmesan!
Hard Rock Rocksino
It’s a busy time at the Hard Rock Rocksino! Here to explain more about their “Week of Honor,” was Rick Wittkiopp from Hard Rock Rocksino and Shaker Fadel, Retired Lieutenant Colonel of the U.S. Air Force.