CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Chef Eddie Tancredi is a world renowned chef who recently represented the United States in Greece at the Global Chef Challenge.
Chef Tancredi also recently launched his own culinary company and a line of seasonings. Fox 8's Kristi Capel caught up with the busy Northeast Ohio chef to learn more about simple and delicious recipes that use ETC spices. Chef Tancredi shared his recipe for 10-spice Pulled Pork Nachos. This recipe is also the dish the chef is making for the March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction. Kristi and her Fox 8 co-host Wayne Dawson are honored to be emcee's for this important fundraiser.
Click here to learn more about the March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction.
To learn more about Chef Eddie Tancredi's culinary company click here.
ETC 10-Spice Pulled Pork Nachos
1 # Boneless Pork shoulder
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. ETC Ten Spice Seasoning
16 oz. Orange juice
16 oz. Water
Soft Shell Tortilla
- Slice Pork shoulder in slices and season with ETC ten spice seasoning
- Place in pot and cover with equal parts orange juice and water.
- Simmer on medium heat till liquid reduce and cook till pork falls apart
- Cut Fresh Tortilla and deep fry till golden brown
- On plate arrange chips topping with pulled pork, Tomato Salsa, Sour cream and cilantro.