Not Yo’ Daddy’s Akron Chicken Dip
- 8 ounces Mexican crema (sour cream is fine)
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup colby cheese
- 1½ pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions (separate white and green parts)
- 2 tablespoons Not Yo’ Daddy’s Mexican Hot Sauce (or more!)
1. In a medium pot bring water to a boil on medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts, salt and pepper, cover and cook until chicken is no longer pink or the internal temperature has reached 170° F.
2. Meanwhile, combine crema, goat cheese, cream cheese, colby cheese, white parts of the green onions, and Not Yo’ Daddy’s inside crock pot and turn on low-medium heat. Stir occasionally.
3. Remove cooked chicken from pot and let it cool for about 3 minutes. Using your hands, or two forks, shred chicken and put it inside crock pot.
4. Make sure ingredients are well mixed.
5. Leave ingredients in crock pot on high heat for about 10 minutes, or until dip is hot. Top with the remaining green onions before serving.
TIP: Serve dip with tortilla chips or pitas.