MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Maryland -- A 20-month-old girl remains hospitalized after ingesting some drugs earlier this week.
According to WJLA, 38-year-old Jayson Hall is charged with child neglect and reckless endangerment after he allegedly left a bottle of Xanax and PCP on a table, then fell asleep.
"I would never hurt one of my kids, she ate my pills," Hall told WJLA.
Police say the girl's 13-year-old brother called for help after he found his sister unresponsive.
Neighbors performed CPR until first responders arrived.
Blood tests confirmed that both PCP and Xanax were found in Hall's daughter's system.
Hall told police that he's prescribed Xanax, and that his cousin brought over the PCP.
He has been released on $10,000 bond.