Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes
Courtesy of: Lisa Delgado
- 2 lbs 90%Angus beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/2 chopped onion, red pepper, yellow and green pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup bread crumb
- Handful of chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped oregano
- 1tbsp chopped fresh rosemary and thyme
- 6 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Mix all ingredients together
Put in a greased meatloaf pan
Preheat oven to 375 and bake until internal temp at 140.
- 4 large yukon potatoes
Boil, and mash. Add butter and a little heavy cream. Salt and pepper and 1 tsp minced garlic from a garlic press.
After your meatloaf is done remove and retain the juices and in a saucepan poor in the juices and add another cup of beef broth and a cup of dry red wine bring to a boil.
In a small cup mix cornstarch and water to make a “slurry”
Add slow to broth until it thickens!