Pope’s Fig & Cocoa Glazed Steaks
Courtesy of: Clark Pope, Pope’s Kitchen
- 2 – 6 ounce steaks
- 2 tablespoons of Pope’s Fig & Cocoa Spread
- 2-3 tablespoons blue cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Sear the steak on both sides on the grill or oven proof pan.
- Remove from heat, spread Pope’s Fig & Cocoa across the top, cover with the cheese.
- Place in 400 degree oven uncovered or return to closed grill until cheese is melted and steaks reach desired doneness.
- Let rest for 3 minutes.