Super Bowl 50 is just around the corner! And one of the best parts of those Super Bowl parties is the food.
From baked wings and beer marinated ribs to twice baked sweet potatoes and southwestern pasta salad, we have a ton of tasty recipes for viewers to try out.
Here is a full recipe for 'Cheesy Pull-Apart Sliders':
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 cups diced onion (about 1 medium onion)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10-oz) can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles, drained
- 12 slices cheddar cheese
- 12 dinner rolls
- ½ cup (one stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place a large skillet on the stove top over high heat. When the pan is hot, add the beef and season with salt, pepper, mustard powder, and paprika. Add the onion and garlic, and cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and onions are golden. Stir in drained tomatoes until combined.
- Slice dinner rolls in half and place bottom half of rolls in 9x13 baking dish. Top with beef mixture & sliced cheese. Finish off with the top half of the bun.
- Mix all the ingredients for the glaze in a sauce pan over medium heat (or microwave about 40 seconds) and mix until melted, smooth, and combined. Pour evenly over the buns.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
Makes: 12 burgers.
Don't forget to share the recipe with your friends on social media!
For several other Super Bowl recipes on Fox8.com, click here.