September 23, 2015
Hollywood & Dine
David made Broccoli Rabe Pasta! Click on our video clips for his instructions.
Hartville in Fall
A great place to start your shopping for dinner? The Hartville Marketplace! Not only can you find fresh fall produce, but there’s also imported olives, cheeses, and even a little home decor.
Hartville Marketplace’s 10th Annual Arts & Crafts Festival is happening October 3rd from 9a-4p.
Fall Wardrobe for Under $100
Shop smart and still look like a million bucks. Here to help us create a fall wardrobe for less than $100 was Cait Heiney from Gordman’s.
Her favorite fall looks:
90’s Rocker Chic
- Nostalgia-wear is big this fall for both men and women
- Flannel-inspired tops are making a comeback
- Black studded boots and bags give the look some edge
- From jeans to belts to boots, everything has some bling
- Don’t go overboard – less is more
- Leggings were big last year and they are again this year
- Pair with a neutral top so your outfit isn’t too loud
Wine Inspired Colors
- Rich hues are very fall-like and fashion forward
- Options to wear on top or bottom – all depends on where you want the attention
Charlie Galloway from McDonald’s stopped by with some exciting news! McDonald’s is now serving breakfast all day long!
Steam in the Valley
Here’s a unique opportunity to experience something you never have. We headed to the Cuyahoga Valley National Park to check out Steam in the Valley. You can enjoy a two-hour train ride by a historic steam locomotive!
It could be one of the best ways to vacation – take a cruise! Kathy Killen from Royal Caribbean was here your Travel Deal of the Week:
BOGO HO HO HO:
- Buy One Get One Half Off and Pre Paid Gratuities for December 15 – 31, 2015 or 2016
PLUS 7 DAY WOW SALE:
- Any Sailing on or after October 26, 2015 (in small print *Excludes China Departures)
- Buy One Get One Half Off
- + 50% Reduced Deposit
- + Up to $600 Onboard Spending Money
- MUST BOOK BY SEPTEMBER 30th!
We introduced you to a few fine Italian wines you may not have heard of – or didn’t know were so cheap! Jesse Blakely from Gallucci’s Italiana Foods joined us in studio with his tops picks.
We joined Catherine St. John from The Western Reserve School of Cooking to make traditional Hungarian Stew!