CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Table 45 chef de cuisine Donna Chriszt specializes in gourmet meals that are easy to prepare, yet big on flavor. Chef Chriszt shared two recipes that use fresh grilled peaches with Fox 8's Stefani Schaefer.
Click here to learn more about Table 45.
Grilled Summer Peaches
For the peaches:
4 Ripe Peaches cut in eights
½ cup Roses Lime Juice
½ cup honey
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the lime juice and honey
- Add sliced peaches
- Allow to sit for 20 minutes
- While peaches are marinating, pre-heat grill to a medium high heat
- Remove peaches from the juice, reserve juice, grill n both sides until caramelized, about 4 minutes per side based on the firmness of the peach.
- Remove peaches from grill and return to the juice. The peaches can be held in the juice for up to 5- 7 days.
Grilled Peach Salsa
1 cup grilled peaches
½ cup grilled peach marinade
½ cup mango, small dice
½ cup fresh red pepper, small dice
1 medium jalapeno pepper, minced
½ cup red onion, small dice
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 tsp ground cumin, toasted
1 tsp ground coriander, toasted
Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients
- Season with salt and pepper
- Use on fish, chicken, pork or as a dip