Hollywood & Dine
David put a twist on a pasta dish using cauliflower and toasted pine nuts! Take a look at our video clips for his instructions.
Two local dads have created the perfect recipe of their own! One batch at a time, they’re making laundry detergent called DanSoap.
Interested in trying DanSoap? You can find it in your local Heinen’s store and is on sale starting today!
How to Look 10 Years Younger
We’re helping you turn back the clock! From your hair, to skin, to body – Beauty Expert, Kate De Ponte joined Natalie in studio with the tools you need.
- Restylane Silk – $600+ at local dermatologist office
- Luster Pro White Dental Whitening System – $43.99 at Walgreens and walgreens.com
- Acuvue Define Brand Contact Lenses – $65+ per month at acuvue.com (to find a local doctor)
- L’Oreal Professionnel Vitamino Color A-OX – $25.50 (at-home products); $25-35 (salon service) at Salon Rootz in Medina)
- L’eggs Sheer Energy Tights – $5.99 at drugstores and mass
Litehouse Pools Cooking
Time to take dinner outside! We heated things up at Litehouse Pools & Spas with their Big Green Egg.
Do you know how much to tip? Or who you should be tipping? Colleen Harding from The Cleveland School of Etiquette and Corporate Protocol joined Natalie in studio with some tips (no pun intended).
Personal Chef Lisa
Wouldn’t it be great to have a personal chef? Today we did! Lisa Pucci Delgado joined us in the kitchen with some of her recent recipes.
It’s hard not to love the sun – especially in Cleveland! But we all know too much sun can lead to trouble. Dr. Melissa Piliang from The Cleveland Clinic joined us in studio with information to keep you safe this season.
Ready to re-live your childhood? There’s an outdoor roller skating rink right here in Cleveland with prices that will remind you of the past.
Halloran Park is located at 3550 West 117th Street in Cleveland. You can contact them at (216) 664-4187