AKRON, Ohio- A porch caught fire when someone tossed flaming bottles of gasoline at an Akron woman’s house.
The Cranz Place homeowner told police that an unknown suspect threw a lit bottle of gas onto her porch on Friday at about 4 p.m. That bottle extinguished on its own.
Police said a second bottle was thrown about five hours later, starting a small fire on the front porch. The Akron Fire Department put out the fire and recovered a small can of gas from the scene
The arson bureau and detectives are looking into a possible suspect.