Reese Witherspoon – Fish Papillote
- 1 fillet of cod, red snapper or fish of choice
- 2 or 3 little red skin potatoes (boiled about 12 minutes, then sliced)
- A handful of vegetables (combination of pea pods, thin sliced red peppers or carrots. Anything you like)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp fresh minced ginger root
- 1 tbs unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper (for more spice, add a few flakes of hot Italian pepper)
Tear off a large square sheet of parchment paper.
Place fish, skin side down on foil slightly off center.
Place all of the vegetables and potatoes on and around the fish.
Add salt and pepper, garlic, ginger, a big squeeze of lemon juice. Top with pieces of butter.
Fold the parchment into a nice tight package. Make sure the edges are tight and will not leak.
Place in a 400 degree oven or on a medium hot grill for 12 to 15 minutes.
Be careful when you open it, steam may escape. Check fish for doneness (should flake slightly) and serve.
1 package per person.