How to use fall to boost your health
Tuesday is the first “full day” of fall!
Many enjoy the season for a variety of reasons, and there are health benefits to enjoy too.
Here are some things to consider:
- Go outside — your mood is boosted by light
- Spending time outdoors may also help with concentration
- Fall is a great time to workout in nature (try hiking or other activities)
- Enjoy the fruits and vegetables of the season (like pears, pumpkins, spaghetti squash, kale, sweet potatoes and cranberries)
- If you suffer from allergies, use air filters and saline nasal spray and wait to go outside until after 4 p.m. when the pollen count decreases