Police remind Browns fans of Muni Lot rules ahead of Bears game
CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Cleveland Police Department is reminding Browns fans that rules and regulations are in place for the Municipal Parking Lot ahead of tonight’s game against the Bears.
In a release, police say fans who plan to use the lot Thursday should remember a few rules.
At noon, the eastern portion of the lot opened. At 5:30 p.m., the entire lot will open for tailgating.
Police say no large vehicles are permitted in the lot, and security officers will be monitoring.
Police provided the following rules and regulations:
1. No open pit fires
2. Propane grills only (No charcoal)
3. No alcohol
4. Saving spaces prohibited
5. You will be charged for all parking spaces that you occupy
6. No in & out privileges
7. All liter must be dispensed in trash containers
8. Vandalism of any type will not be tolerated
9. Crossing the shoreway is prohibited
10. No private latrines.
For more details on rules and parking, click here.
Tonight’s game will wrap up the preseason for the Browns. Kick-off is at 8 p.m.