Business goes up in flames; upstairs residents forced out

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CLEVELAND — A fire gutted a Cleveland business early Friday morning and forced the upstairs apartment residents out of their homes.

The flames started just after 4 a.m. and moved through Work Smart Clothing Factory Outlet.

Firefighters got things under control within the hour.

It was not known how many people lived above the store, but no one was injured.

Rely on Fox 8 News and FOX8.com for more details as they are released.