‘I lost my job’: Arsenio Hall tweets after his show is canceled
LOS ANGELES (AP) — CBS Television Distribution says “The Arsenio Hall Show” is going off the air.
The company said Friday that the freshman talk show had failed to increase its audience and won’t be back for a second year. It had previously announced the show would return.
In a statement, Hall said he knew launching the syndicated show would be a challenge, adding that he was proud of what had been accomplished.
He also tweeted about it Friday night.
:-( I lost my job … AND The Clippers, in a 48 hour period! #badweek … Love y’all …
— Arsenio Hall (@ArsenioHall) May 30, 2014
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.