Spicy Mexican Corn Dip
This recipe is courtesy of Danny Goldstein.
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 oz Jalapeno, chopped in can
- 8 oz Colby Jack shredded cheese
- 15 oz can Mexican corn, drained
Preheat oven to 350
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and spread into a 9×13 casserole.
Cook for 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Serve with tortilla chips.
- ½ lb chorizo casing removed
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 poblano pepper diced
- 1 small red bell pepper diced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper diced
- 2 to 3 oz fresh baby spinach
- 1 lb Mexican style mixed shredded cheese
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ cup tomato salsa
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro to garnish
Preheat oven 400 degrees
Brown sausage in large skillet, remove and set aside.
Add onions and peppers to skillet and cook over medium high heat about 8 minutes or until just starting to soften. Set aside.
In a medium casserole dish, place 1/3 of the cheese. Add ½ the sausage, then another 1/3 of cheese, ½ the vegetable mix, a handful of baby spinach, then remaining sausage. Top with remaining cheese. Sprinkle chili powder over the top. Bake 15-20 minutes and remove from oven when slightly bubbling.
Garnish with salsa and chopped cilantro.
Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!