Indians Home Opener Sells Out in 15 Minutes
CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Indians announced tickets to the Home Opener sold out for the 22nd consecutive season.
This year they were gone in 15 minutes.
The Indians host the Minnesota Twins on April 4.
Fans can still get into the game, however, by purchasing a full season ticket package.
Single-game tickets are also available for other 2014 games, including these promotional dates:
- May 3 vs. Chicago: Orel Hershiser bobblehead courtesy of Meritech
- May 31 vs. Oakland: Brohio bobblehead courtesy of Sugardale
- June 3 vs. Boston: Michael Bourn bobblehead courtesy of Shearer’s
- June 21 vs. Detroit: Omar Vizquel jersey courtesy of Medical Mutual/Vizquel Hall of Fame induction
- July 5 vs. Kansas City: Larry Doby jersey courtesy of Sherwin-Williams
- July 8 vs. New York: Jason Kipnis bobblehead courtesy of FirstEnergy
- August 2 vs. Texas: Jim Thome statue courtesy of KeyBank
For the first time ever, fans can guarantee they receive the promotional item by adding a “Promo Pass” to their ticket for $5.
The deal is available for May 3, May 31, June 21, July 8 and Aug. 2.