New Traffic Cameras Take Effect
CLEVELAND — Your warning period is over, drivers.
Cleveland’s new red light and speed on green photo enforcement cameras go into full effect Thursday.
They are placed at the following locations:
- Orange Avenue at East 30th Street
- Kinsman Road at East 93rd Street
- Pearl Road at Denison Avenue
- Puritas Avenue at West 150th Street
- St. Clair Avenue at East 55th Street
It was possible for warnings to be issued at those sites since Jan. 23.
The new traffic cameras are among the city’s 49 fixed enforcement locations. There are 15 portable cameras as well.