Serious Crash Closes Road in Medina County
MEDINA COUNTY – Two people were hurt in a two-vehicle collision in Brunswick Hills Township Friday.
According to the Ohio State Highway Patrol, it happened at 8:22 a.m. on Marks Road just north of Winter Brook Drive.
Marks Road was closed while authorities investigated the cause of the accident.
Gregory Musichuk, 24, Strongsville, was seriously hurt and taken to Southwest General Hospital by ambulance, then lifeflighted to MetroHealth Medical Center.
At the time of this report, he was listed in critical condition.
The Ohio State Highway Patrol said while driving northbound, Musichuk lost control of his car and entered the southbound lanes.
He collided with a pickup truck driven by Gary Tharp, 55, of Valley City.
Tharp was taken to Southwest General Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The crash remained under investigation, but alcohol was not a factor.
Stay with FOX 8 News and FOX8.com for the latest on this developing story.Submit Your Photo
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Local Radio Host Calling Howard Stern As Trial Witness