Man Claims to Have Killed Bigfoot

Posted on: 4:52 pm, January 13, 2014, by , updated on: 08:38am, January 14, 2014

We have all heard the stories from folks claiming they have seen the mystical creature known as Bigfoot.

Some people believe the creature doesn’t even exist, but one man says Bigfoot did exist and has proof.

A Las Vegas man has come forward claiming to have killed Bigfoot and that he has the pictures and video to prove it.

‘Master tracker’ Rick Dyer told WDAM-TV in an exclusive interview that he killed Bigfoot outside of San Antonio, Texas in September of 2012.

Dyer told the news station he waited so long to come forward because he just received the body which was undergoing testing at a university in Washington.

**Read the entire story here on WDAM**

• he talks in the third person… lol

• barbara says:

I seen that…I was almost buying it till I heard that…lol…Idk we’ll see on Feb 9th …..I guess….I’d have to hear a credible medical personnel confirm.

• jennifer says:

Quick call BoBo on animal planet!!!

• linda says:

If he did shoot something, hope that his “Big Foot” wasn’t another human being. Secondly, why was the story just released by the media? Last, was this so called “Big Foot” posing a threat where deadly force was neccessay?

• The man is drunk. Clearly under the influence of alcohol or possibly some barbiturates – I’m not sure, could possibly be both! Good grief.

• Cici says:

He should of injured it, not killed it. If this is truly big foot, why haven’t government scientist seize it. And if it truly is this rare creature , it features look too human. He looked like he murdered a distant cousin of humans. . We will see feb 9th

• great says:

I feel like if this were true and something as profound as “big foot” was actually shot and taken to a medical university they would do a lot more than 1 year of research and testing on the subject and even then i doubt they would just give it back to the guy no questions asked. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. This guy is full of shit

• Bonnie Yagiela says:

The medical lab would’ve reported it shortly after they received it. This guy sounds drunk.

• Erin says:

The man is lying through his teeth . As someone who has studied body/facial expressions analysis, the fact is he is lying. Note as you watch the video how he never makes eye contact with his Skype webcam and is always looking to his ‘right’ ( our left). That is a sure sign of lying. He also smiles WAY too much. Another sign of trying to pull the wool over someones eyes.

• Lauren says:

He is drunk. I seriously doubt any of this actually happened.

• Jeanette says:

In the video the big foot had dark brown fur. In the picture it’s white and so is it’s face. This guy has lied about it before. He’s so full of it.

• John Tiffe says:

Why did he have to kill it did you ever here of a Big Foot hurting anyone or attacking them

• HE NEEDS ANOTHER SHOT OF JACK.

• Where’s the body?

• En Dangered says:

Ever wonder why ‘bigfoot’ always avoids man? It’s sure sign of intelligence and the recognition of what ‘man’ really is.

• Alan says:

I wish there was a way to kill the myth, not the creature….

• steven says:

yeah what the police do a dna test and it comes out to be someone who is just tall and hairy so he is probably thinking he is getting a reward and that reward might be time in prison lol!

• Johnny Reb says:

As Uncle Si would say, It’s Bigfoot Jack!!!!!

• Katie Monroe says:

None of you are experts so none of you should judge if it’s real or not. Look at facts and don’t just assume it’s not real because you didn’t experience it. The jokes about the drugs you make are ridiculous. All I’m trying to say is do a little research before you say it’s not real and jokes about drugs are bad. (I’m not saying this to all of you)