Wedding Bliss: Couple Will Say ‘I Do’ on FOX 8 News
Wedding bells are ringing on FOX 8 News in the Morning and viewers were invited….to be the bride and groom!
We’re looking for a couple who wants to be married on Valentine’s Day on our morning show. But it won’t be just any wedding. It will be an outdoor wedding..in February..in Northeast Ohio.
No matter what the weather will be, we’ll throw the outdoor wedding at Squire’s Castle in the Cleveland Metroparks on Friday, February 14.
Wayne Dawson will officiate the ceremony. Stefani Schaefer and Kristi Capel will be the bridesmaids, and Kenny Crumpton will be a groomsman.
We received several entries, and will select the lucky couple soon.
Stay tuned to Fox 8 and Fox8.com for the announcement!
- Selfie Fail: Man Near Speeding Train Kicked in Head by Conductor
- Scary Sale: World's Most Haunted Place Up For Auction
- Chilling Video Shows What Intruder Does in Baby's Nursery
- Rapper Andre Johnson Severs Privates, Jumps Off Building, But Survives
- Cold Case Solved: Teens Going to Party Died in Car Accident