Dr. Marc’s Holiday Health Helpers
Thursday, December 5th at 7:30PM
You’ve got an appointment with a World renowned heart surgeon with a HUGE holiday goal – to make all of us a little healthier. FOX 8’s Dr. Marc Gillinov from the Cleveland Clinic hosts a special half hour show, Thursday, December 5th at 7:30PM.
“Dr. Marc’s Holiday Health Helpers” will help keep you fit and healthy for the holidays. And get this…he is doing the whole show from a treadmill. We’re all invited to exercise along with him, while he shares lifesaving information. So dust off whatever exercise equipment you have in front of your TV, or just walk around your living room. But come ready to exercise and learn lifesaving advice.
Dr. Marc’s Holiday Health Helpers Highlights:
– The most dangerous days of the year for heart attacks
– Tips for dealing with holiday stress
– What to eat and drink this holiday season to make your heart healthier
– Dr. Marc’s Top 3– three things you should know about yourself in order to prevent a heart attack
– Meet Patient Terry Seidenwand who has lost 40lbs and changed her health dramatically
– Answers to the most poppular health questions
– For all the couch potatoes out there – how to safely start an exercise program!